Net RentCHF 2'950 UtilitiesCHF 350 Total rent incl. VATCHF 3'300
Detaillierte Beschreibung der ImmobilieHighlights of this property:
- Spacious 6 room double single family house in the centre of Buchrain
- Breathtaking views of the Rontal and Pilatus valleys
- Spacious garden seating area with lots of space
- Large and sunny winter garden, which can be opened on three sides
- Bright entrance area with directly adjoining bedroom, which can be used very well as an office (was used as a hairdresser's salon, the connections are still available).
- The cosy living and dining area, with direct access to the winter garden and garden seating area, is only one of the many highlights of this property.
- Spacious and modern kitchen with plenty of storage space and space for a kitchen table
- guest toilet with WC and washbasin
- The laundry room with washing machine and tumbler has direct access to the practical wine cellar and the large cellar.
- Three spacious and light-flooded bedrooms
- A niche of about 5 m² offers the perfect place to set up your own office.
- One of the three bedrooms has direct access to the sunny balcony.
- The light-flooded and beautiful bathroom has a bathtub, glass shower, toilet and a double washbasin.
- The large attic bedroom offers plenty of additional storage space and privacy, and the room also has its own shower and washbasin.
- Additional storage space is provided by the screed, which is accessible via the room in the attic.
- The spacious garden with outdoor fireplace and beautiful views of Pilatus and the Rontal valley
- The house also has a garage and two outside parking spaces, which are included in the rental price.
Would you like further information or a non-binding visit? You are cordially invited to contact me, Helene Grüter, at Mob. 075 432 33 95 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to it.
Pass on permitted: You know someone who is looking for exactly one property of this kind? Tell your friends, they will thank you for it.
If you want to sell your property first, we will be happy to help you. Contact us for a free and non-binding consultation and valuation of your property.
If this property does not meet your expectations, have a look at our other properties at www.hegglingroup.ch and create your personal search subscription. From now on you will be the first to be informed about new, interesting and not yet published property offers. We look forward to helping you find the right property.Hier befindet sich das ObjektSchool / Education
The commune of Buchrain offers all levels of compulsory primary schooling. Children and adolescents can attend all levels from kindergarten to primary school to secondary school in the same municipality. The kindergarten and the primary school classes are taught in the village school house, about six minutes walk away. The Oberstufenschulhaus Hinterleisibach can be reached on foot within 11 minutes or by bicycle in just three minutes. The cantonal school is taught at Alpenquai Kantonsschulhaus in Lucerne, 8.6 kilometres away. This can be reached by public transport in 38 minutes.
You will find everything you need for your daily needs in the village centre of Tschannhof. The Tschannhof has an extensive selection of shops such as the Coiffeur Salon, kiosk, bakery, stationery, butcher, Migros, post office, drugstore, Spar and a Valiant Bank branch. These shopping facilities are less than five minutes walk away. Only 11 minutes walk from your future home you will find the Mall of Switzerland, which opened in autumn 2017. There you will find an extremely wide range of shopping facilities and various leisure activities.
Buchrain has excellent public and private transport connections. You can reach the Buchrain motorway junction in just a few minutes. You can reach Lucerne in 17, Zug in 23 and Zurich in 40 minutes. A few minutes' walk from your property you will find the bus stop Buchrain, Kirchbreite. You can reach it comfortably on foot in less than five minutes. From there, bus no. 22 runs every 15 minutes from Lucerne to Perlen LU. Buchrain railway station is just 11 minutes away on foot. From there, the S1 runs every half hour to Lucerne and Baar.
In Buchrain and Perlen there are many associations and organisations that enrich the cultural, social and political life of the community. They all contribute to enlivening Buchrain spiritually, musically, athletically or ideationally. From the Badminton Club, to the FC Perlen Buchrain, to the gymnastics club, Buchrain offers a wide and varied range of leisure activities. The clubs can also use the school facilities and the parish halls in Buchrain and Perlen for their club activities. The multi-purpose hall in the Hinterleisibach school centre is suitable for larger events. The shooters have an intact 300-metre shooting range at their disposal and a small-calibre range in Perlen. In the Hasliwald, Root and Ebikon Riedholzwald very well laid out and well maintained Vita courses can be used in the immediate vicinity.