Detaillierte Beschreibung der ImmobilieHighlights of this property:
- 5.5 room single family house in a beautiful, child-friendly quarter
- Exceptional style
- Healthy timber construction
- Spacious and sunny balcony with plenty of space to linger
- Environmentally friendly and cost-effective heat pump
- Cosy balcony in the attic with beautiful view
- Further expansion options
- Small but fine entrance area
- The ground floor disposes of a 2.5 room granny apartment, which is connected to a pleasant
tenancy is rented out
- From the corridor you have direct access to the guest toilet, bedroom, kitchen as well as to the
Living and dining area
- The guest toilet is equipped with a washbasin and a toilet.
- From the kitchen you have direct access to the Reduit
- Comfortable kitchen in a soft light brown tone
- Modern kitchen appliances
- Spacious living and dining area with direct access to the harmonious balcony
- The upper floor has a bright and friendly bedroom
- In the attic there is a master bedroom with a lot of space and direct access to the
Access to the balcony
- The attic floor also has two children's rooms, one of which has a
has access to the balcony
- The bathroom is equipped with a bathtub, a shower, a toilet and a toilet.
- It also has a small screed, which can be used individually.
- Two single garage spaces of CHF 28'000 each are included in the price.
- The environment is planted very easy to maintainHier befindet sich das ObjektWiedlisbach is a municipality in the Oberaargau administrative district of the Canton of Berne. The municipality, which has around 2,300 inhabitants (as of December 2014), offers a wide range of leisure activities for young and old. Particularly fascinating is the beautiful landscape and the nature reserve: the hiking areas in the Jura and the Thal Nature Park. In the west of the village of Wiedlisbach is the Froburg building, where all kinds of events are held, such as concerts, exhibitions and theatre.
Grocery stores, post offices and banks are located in the centre of Wiedlisbach and can be reached within 10 minutes. In the municipality of Niederbipp there are also various shopping facilities.
The village of Wiedlisbach has two kindergartens. The nearest kindergarten can be reached within 10 minutes on foot. The primary school and the upper school are taught in the centre of Wiedlisbach and can be reached by bicycle within a few minutes. The cantonal school is taught in Solothurn and can be reached by public transport in about 35 minutes.
The Wangenstrasse bus stop is about 10 minutes' walk from your future home. From there, bus number 58 runs in the direction of Wangen an der Aare station and Farnern Jura station. The Wiedlisbach railway station can be reached very quickly within four minutes by car and is therefore ideally located. From there the train runs in all possible directions. The motorway connection is also nearby.