Detaillierte Beschreibung der ImmobilieHighlights of this property:
- Quiet, elevated hillside location above the valley basin Schwyz, with a breathtaking and dreamlike lake and mountain view
- Large and very easy-care terrace areas with a 32.16m2 outdoor pool (with cleaning robot and electronic cover)
- Light-flooded and spacious rooms with luxurious equipment
- Controlled ventilation throughout the house
- Sauna, steam bath and Jacuzzi
- The main entrance is on the hillside on the ground floor.
- Another entrance (through the garage) is on the valley side in the 2nd floor.
The room program:
- The entrance area offers a lot of space and has a built-in wardrobe as wardrobe.
- The 21.75 m² master bedroom has a walk-in dressing area, its own wellness area and a spacious bathroom with a large glass shower, a toilet and a double washbasin.
- Two further rooms with approx. 15 m², both rooms have direct access to the bathroom with double washbasin, huge shower and toilet.
- All rooms have a direct access to the garden with Jacuzzi
From the upper floor you reach the spacious balcony and the pool terrace. Enjoy the panoramic view from the pool. The 56.55 m² sun deck invites you to linger. The pool is equipped with LED spotlights, massage and wellness, a cleaning robot and an electronic cover.
- The spacious living area offers a beautiful panoramic view and window front with direct access to the spacious balcony.
Kitchen and dining area
- Exclusive, large and open kitchen with modern equipment, a cooking island and plenty of storage space in the built-in wardrobes and in the practical Reduit
- Dining area with beautiful mountain view and 20 m² surface and direct access to the balcony
- WC with washbasin and toilet
2 room granny maisonette apartment
- A room with an area of 17.52 m² (still in shell construction), is located on the upper floor with its own entrance on the hillside and has a water and sewage connection. The second room is one floor below, with a separate second entrance on the valley side. These two rooms are still in the shell construction and can be developed as a granny flat with separate entrance or as additional rooms for own use.
- Large parking garage with space for three vehicles and sufficient space for bicycles
- Additional parking possibility for 2 vehicles in front of the garage, as well as 4 further outside places underneath and to the side of the property.
- The firing system is a combination of an air heat pump and solar collectors.
Would you like further information or a non-binding tour? You are cordially invited to contact me, Kurt Steiner, at Mob. 079 529 38 42 or email@example.com. I am looking forward to it.
Pass on permitted: You know someone, who looks for exactly a real estate of this kind? Tell your friends, they will thank you for it. If you want to sell your property first, we will be happy to help you. Contact us for a free and non-binding consultation and valuation of your property.
If this property does not meet your expectations, have a look at our other properties at www.hegglingroup.ch and create your personal search subscription. From now on you will be the first to be informed about new, interesting and not yet published property offers. We look forward to helping you find the right property.Hier befindet sich das ObjektSteinerberg is a village situated on a splendid terrace on the sunny slope of the Rossberg with a unique view of Lake Lauerz and the Schwyz basin with its mountain scenery (large and small Mythen, Fronalbstock, Urnerberg, Rigimassiv etc.). The village is also conveniently located on the south-east railway line with connections to the Arth-Goldau or Pfäffikon Schwyz railway stations.
Everything you need for daily use can be found in Goldau, 7 minutes away. There you will find a Coop, Denner and Migros branch. If you are looking for a somewhat wider range, Brunnen or Schwyz is just a short distance away with various shopping centres and branches of the most well-known retail companies as well as furniture, fashion and sports shops.
Steinerberg has excellent traffic connections. Steinerberg is located on the main road between Goldau and Sattel and can be easily reached by train/bus. Steinerberg has excellent traffic connections. Steinerberg railway station is a 14-minute walk away. Schwyz and Zug can be reached by public transport in 24 and 51 minutes. Zurich/Kloten airport can be reached by car in 1 hour 8 minutes or by train in 1 hour 14 minutes. For motorists, the nearest motorway junction is in Goldau.
The music society, the fire brigade association and various other associations form an important basis for a functioning village life and an intact society. Thanks to its immediate proximity to the breathtaking mountains and the surrounding nature, Steinerberg is perfectly situated for nature lovers. The countless possibilities of hiking, biking or walking in the surrounding nature invite you to spend your leisure time in Steinerberg. In winter Steinerberg is ideal for skiers who can enjoy the nearby Hochstuckli ski area.
The kindergarten and the primary school can be reached on foot in about 14 minutes. The secondary school building in Rothenthurm is 26 minutes away by public transport (SOB). The cantonal school is located in Schwyz and can be reached by public transport in 1 hour and 4 minutes.