Detaillierte Beschreibung der ImmobilieHighlights of the property:
- Well-kept 3.5 room attic apartment in an attractive location
- Family-friendly quarter
- Practical room layout
- Cosy and sunny terrace on the top floor as well as in the bedroom
- Friendly entrance area with plenty of space
- Modern V-Zug tumble dryer and washing machine
- 2 spacious bedrooms
- The large bedroom has plenty of space, storage space and direct access to the balcony.
- The second bedroom can be used well as a dressing room, guest room.
- A large modern bathroom
- The bathroom is equipped with a bathtub, a shower, a toilet and a double washbasin.
- The spacious and light-flooded living and dining area has direct access to the terrace.
- From the terrace you have a beautiful view of the village of Root and the hilly landscape up
- Bright kitchen, equipped with fitted wardrobes, stove and oven
- On the top floor there is another room, which can also be used as a study, TV room or studio.
- 1 double garage for two vehicles will be sold for CHF 70'000 in addition
Would you like further information or a non-binding tour? You are cordially invited to contact me, Kurt Steiner, at Mob. 079 529 38 42 or email@example.com. I am looking forward to it.
Passing on permitted: You know someone, who looks for exactly a real estate of this kind? Tell your friends, they will thank you for it.
If you should want to sell your real estate first, then we are very gladly helpful to you. Contact us for a free and non-binding consultation and valuation of your property.
If this property does not meet your expectations, have a look at our other properties at www.hegglingroup.ch and create your personal search subscription. From now on you will be the first to be informed about new, interesting and not yet published property offers. We look forward to helping you find the right property.Hier befindet sich das ObjektTraffic development
The pleasant apartment is located about five minutes walk from the bus stop Root, village. From here, bus line 23 runs every 15 minutes to Lucerne and Gisikon-Root railway station. Gisikon-Root station is 15 minutes away on foot and seven minutes by bus. From there the S1 runs every 30 minutes to Lucerne and Zug. In addition, the Gisikon-Root motorway junction is approx. 2.1 km, i.e. around four minutes by car from your new property. You can reach major cities such as Zug and Lucerne in around 20 minutes and Zurich in 40 minutes.
Do your daily shopping in Coop, about 800 metres away. The Post Office and the Luzerner Kantonalbank are located directly opposite the Coop. Around the corner you will find the Ehliger bakery and confectionery. The Café und Konditorei Müller is eight minutes' walk from your new property. You can make major purchases in the city of Lucerne, the nearby Mall of Switzerland in Ebikon, in the Emmencenter in Emmen or in the city of Lucerne.
The municipality of Root offers a wide range of leisure activities in various associations. From football to scouting, you are served. Browse the games library and rent games. Or end the day with a cosy dinner in one of the restaurants or in the pub (5 minutes walk). The local recreation area "Reuss" can be reached on foot in 5'. Very popular with joggers, cyclists, dog and horse lovers or simply for a leisurely walk along the banks of the Reuss.
The kindergarten, primary school and secondary school are about 700-800 metres away from the property and can be reached on foot in about five minutes. The cantonal school is located in Lucerne and can be reached by public transport from Root in around 47 minutes.