Detaillierte Beschreibung der ImmobilieHighlights of this property:
- The tastefully landscaped garden offers various cosy places to relax and unwind with full privacy.
- In a quiet and predestined residential area for families or 2-generation households
- Good public transport connections
- Proximity to kindergarten and primary school
- Practical two room granny apartment with garden in the basement
- Friendly entrance area with practical wardrobe cupboards
- Modern kitchen with high-quality kitchen utensils and practical pass-through
- Spacious and bright living and dining area with direct access to the sunny garden
- One room on this floor can be used as dining room or office
- Guest WC with toilet and washbasin
- Rooms 1 and 2 each have an area of 11.8 m².
- Rooms 3 and 4 have direct access to the balcony with a view of the greenery.
- Large bathroom with attractive glass shower, toilet, practical washing tower (washing machine/tumbler) and double washbasin
- The practical two room granny apartment has its own direct entrance to the house.
- The small living-dining kitchen with around 21 m² offers enough space to unfold
- The bathroom has a bathtub, toilet, washbasin and daylight.
- The living and sleeping area of the granny apartment is flooded with light thanks to the windows.
- The beautiful and large garden is accessible via the living and sleeping area.
- A practical reduit offers additional storage space
- The granny flat has been used as a studio so far
- The double garage belonging to the house is included in the purchase price.
Would you like further information or a non-binding visit? Be cordially invited with me, Peter Fahrni to take up contact under Mob. 079 901 54 67 or firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to it.
Passing on permitted: You know someone, who looks for exactly a real estate of this kind? Tell your friends, they will thank you for it. If you should want to sell your real estate first, then we are very gladly helpful to you. Contact us for a free and non-binding consultation and valuation of your property.
If this property does not meet your expectations, have a look at our other properties at www.hegglingroup.ch and create your personal search subscription. From now on you will be the first to be informed about new, interesting and not yet published property offers. We look forward to helping you find the right property.Hier befindet sich das ObjektThe small, manageable municipality of Stallikon (approx. 3,600 inhabitants) lies in the beautiful landscape of the Uetliberg, with great hiking opportunities in mostly fog-free, beautiful nature.
In the village of Stallikon you will find everything you need for daily use. Just a few minutes' walk from your future property (approx. 300 m), you will find a Coop branch. The postal agency and also "Bäckerei Bode" are about 1.7 km away and can be reached on foot within 21 minutes, by bicycle in 7 minutes, by bus in 15 minutes or by car in three minutes. The "Coiffeur Bijou" is about 10 minutes walk (three minutes by car) away. If you are looking for a wider range, you can reach the city of Zurich in a short time (approx. 10 km - 26 minutes) or Affoltern am Albis in 18 minutes by car.
From the bus stop "Stallikon, Loomatt", which is about a four-minute walk away, bus lines 227 run between "Bonstetten-Wettswil, Bahnhof" and "Birmensdorf ZH, Bahnhof", 236 between "Hausen am Albis, Post" and "Zürich, Bahnhof Wiedikon" and 235 between "Zürich, Bahnhof Wiedikon" and "Aeugst am Albis, Grossacher". The next motorway entrance is in Wettswil and can be reached from your future property within 8 minutes by car. From the detached house you can reach the major cities of Zurich in about 24 minutes, Zug in 31 minutes and Lucerne in 38 minutes thanks to good traffic connections.
The children from Stallikon attend the kindergarten in the "Alter Schulhaus Dorf". This can be reached by car within two minutes. Stallikon has 2 primary school houses. The 1st, 2nd, 5th and 6th primary school classes are taught in the "Schulanlage Pünten", which is about seven minutes away by bike. In the "Schulanlage Loomatt" the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th primary school classes are taught. The school building can be reached on foot in five minutes and by bicycle in two minutes. After the 6th grade the pupils attend the secondary school in Bonstetten. This can be reached by bus as well as with the school bus.
Thanks to its proximity to the Uetliberg, Stallikon is well situated for hiking enthusiasts and with numerous clubs such as Scout, Archers, Gymnastics Club, Football Club, Tennis Club and much more, you will find plenty of leisure fun for yourself and your children in Stallikon.