Detaillierte Beschreibung der ImmobilieHighlights of this property:
- Attractive conversion property
- Example variants for an additional room or for an open kitchen are shown in the plan on page 15.
- You will find a restructuring offer on page 18.
- Ideal for craftsmen!
- Possibility to realize your own wishes
- Centrally located in Obfelden
- Entrance area with wardrobe
- 37m² large living and dining area with direct access to the covered seating area and garden
- There is also a guest toilet on this floor.
- The spacious garden with barbecue and a cosy bench invites you to linger.
- The first children's room has an area of around 12m².
- The spacious master bedroom has direct access to the balcony.
- The second children's room also has an area of 12m² and direct access to the spacious balcony.
- Practical laundry room with washing machine and drying room
- The additional cellar offers additional storage space
- Heating room with oil tank
- Next to the house is the own garage.
- The house also has a vegetable garden, see cadastral plan cadastral number 3035. The property in question has 120m² and is included in the indicated plot area.
- The selling price refers to the current condition. Gladly cost estimates can be calculated with interest.
Do you wish further information or a noncommittal inspection? You are cordially invited to contact me, Kurt Steiner, at Mob. 079 529 38 42 or email@example.com. I am looking forward to it.
Pass on permitted: You know someone who is looking for exactly one property of this kind? Tell your friends, they will thank you for it.
If you want to sell your property first, we will be happy to help you. Contact us for a free and non-binding consultation and valuation of your property.
If this property does not meet your expectations, have a look at our other properties at www.hegglingroup.ch and create your personal search subscription. From now on you will be the first to be informed about new, interesting and not yet published property offers. We look forward to helping you find the right property.Hier befindet sich das ObjektShopping
Not far from your future home, you will find a Land and a Volg branch for daily use, about 6 minutes on foot and less than one minute by car away. About 2 minutes by car and 6 minutes on foot away, there is an Otto's department store as well as a Coop Shop. Larger purchases can be made in the nearby cities of Zurich, Zug and Lucerne.
The municipality of Obfelden has a very extensive educational offer. The village has several kindergartens. The next kindergarten is the kindergarten Räsch, which is only 550m away from your future property. The primary school is taught in school building A, which is located in the immediate vicinity. The pupils attend the secondary school in Obfelden, which can be reached on foot within six minutes.
The municipality of Obfelden is ideally located with regard to traffic development. The bus stop "Bachstrasse" is only a few minutes away from your future property. From there the bus line 212 runs every five minutes in the direction of Affoltern at the Albis railway station as well as in the direction of Ottenbach Zentrum and the bus line 217 runs in the direction of Muri railway station. From your future home you can reach the nearest motorway junction within 4 minutes in Affoltern am Albis. The big cities such as Zug, Zurich and Lucerne can be reached within 24 minutes/20 minutes/29 minutes. By public transport between 33 and 59 minutes. Zurich Airport can be reached in 40 minutes by car and in 59 minutes by public transport.
The third largest municipality in the Affoltern am Albis district is Obfelden with just over 5,500 inhabitants. Due to the different residential quarters and the five rather rural hamlets, the village grows together more and more. The community of Obfelden has an active club life for young and old. The youth club is a very popular meeting place for young people to linger. In summer, the Badi in Obfelden is another popular meeting place for families and friends.