Detaillierte Beschreibung der ImmobilieHighlights of this property:
- Very friendly and well-kept apartment in an attractive location
- Close to Migros, Coop, ATM, post office, various restaurants etc.
- Cosy garden seating area with plenty of space to unfold
- Family-friendly quarter
Living and dining area
- Cosy living and dining area with direct access to the private garden
- The large window front in the living area allows the apartment to be flooded with plenty of light.
- Beautiful, bright and well-equipped kitchen with dishwasher, cooker, oven and plenty of storage space in the fitted wardrobes.
- A practical pass-through to the dining area
- Three bright and friendly rooms for individual use
- One room has direct access to the garden
- The rooms are flooded with light and create a pleasant atmosphere.
- A bathroom with two lavabos, a bathtub, a toilet, a washing machine and a tumble dryer.
- A practical WC with shower, washbasin and toilet
- An underground car park for CHF 35,000 is sold in addition to the apartment.
Would you like further information or a non-binding tour? You are cordially invited to contact me, Kurt Steiner, at Mob. 079 529 38 42 or firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to it.
Pass on permitted: You know someone who is looking for exactly one property of this kind? Tell your friends, they will thank you for it. If you want to sell your property first, we will be happy to help you. Contact us for a free and non-binding consultation and valuation of your property.
If this property does not meet your expectations, have a look at our other properties at www.hegglingroup.ch and create your personal search subscription. From now on you will be the first to be informed about new, interesting and not yet published property offers. We look forward to helping you find the right property.Hier befindet sich das ObjektShopping
Everything you need for your daily needs can be conveniently purchased in the centre of Unterägeri. You can reach the village centre easily and quickly on foot in five minutes, or by car in one minute. Unterägeri has shopping facilities such as Coop, Denner, Migros and Landi. You will also find the post office, petrol station shops, banks and a pharmacy in the centre of Unterägeri. Larger purchases can be made in Zug or in the Zugerland shopping centre in Steinhausen.
The property is located about 7 minutes walk from the bus stop Zimmel. From there, bus no. 1 in the direction of Oberägeri, Station and Zug, Bahnhofplatz and bus no. 34 in the direction of Baar, Bahnhof and Unterägeri, Zentrum. The train takes about 15-20 minutes by bus and 9 minutes by car. The cities of Zurich and Lucerne can be reached by public transport in about an hour and by car in less than 45 minutes. Zurich/Kloten airport can be reached by car in about 50 minutes or by train in 1 hour and 15 minutes.
The municipality is an attractive residential municipality, thanks to the beautiful, fog-free landscape on the shore of the Ägerisees. In summer a cosy campsite invites you to stay and the paths along the lake are the ideal walking route. In addition to cultural events in the Ägerihalle and many sports events, Unterägeri has over 100 clubs, a lido, a riding centre, Vitaparcours and a library. In winter, the cross-country ski runs in Unterägeri invite many winter sports enthusiasts to cross-country skiing. A ski lift provides further winter sports fun. An indoor swimming pool in Oberägeri will be opened to swimming fans in September 2018.
The Kindergarten Euwmatt is located less than 1 minute walk from your new property. The primary school buildings are about 300 meters (5 minutes walk) away from the property. The Oberstufenschulhaus is about 1.1 km away (approx. 13 minutes on foot). The cantonal school is located in Zug and can be reached by public transport from Unterägeri in about 35 minutes.
Type of usage
1 Underground parking space à CHF 35'000 (Purchase)