Detaillierte Beschreibung der ImmobilieHighlights of this property:
- Living and working under one roof (4.5 room apartment with 2 office units (2 office + 4 office with break room)
- Light-flooded and large rooms with modern equipment
- Spacious storage room, with direct access through the large garage.
- oil tank compartment
- boiler room
- air-raid shelter
- Friendly and inviting entrance area
- Spacious offices and a conference workspace divided with flexible lightweight walls and cupboards
- kitchen fixtures
- Two WC
- Beautiful 4.5 room apartment over two floors
- Large and beautiful living and dining area with modern kitchen, Swedish oven + spiral staircase
- Two rooms are also on the upper floor. One room leads to the screed, which has been converted into a room (good to see in the virtual tour).
- The bright offices are subdivided with flexible lightweight walls and cabinets
- Own WC
- In the attic there is the 3rd room, a gallery and a bathroom.
- The bathroom has a toilet, a washbasin and an attractive bathtub with a star view.
- There is a double garage in the basement.
- In front of the house you can park further vehicles
- Three carports and two outdoor parking spaces are also included in the purchase price.
This property is under construction law until 2060 with the cooperation Unterägeri.
General conditions for the sale
Here we will apply the 2-stage bidding procedure, which is also used by HEV-Zürich, among others.
The starting sales price is CHF 1'695'000.00.
In the 1st phase we show the property and give all information. If you like our property, we expect your offer. As soon as the deadline has expired, all bidders will be informed of the highest bid.
In the 2nd phase you can improve your bid once. No information about other offers etc. will be given.
2. documents of the prospective buyers to be submitted:
2.1 First written offer to the sales representative by 26.08.2019 at 12:00 noon at the latest. (1st bidding round)
2.2 Binding second written offer to the sales representative by 02.09.2019 at 12:00 noon at the latest. (2nd bidding round)
3. sales representatives:
Information, answers to questions, place of entry, offers, etc.
Real estate expert / Kurt Steiner, Hegglin Group AG, Baarerstrasse 112, 6300 Zug
Mobile: 079 529 38 42 / E-mail: email@example.com
4. further terms of sale
- Deposit of a reservation fee of 3.5% of the sales price to the sales representative upon conclusion of the reservation contract. This amount will be deducted from the purchase price upon conclusion of the sales contract.
- Residual purchase price payment in case of transfer of ownership.
- Start with transfer of ownership.
- The seller sells the object of purchase without guarantee.
For legal reasons, we cannot guarantee the content of this sales documentation. In particular, there is no guarantee that the plans correspond to the measurements. If necessary, the measurements are to be taken directly at the construction site. However, we assure you that we have compiled this documentation to the best of our knowledge and belief on the basis of the documents and information made available to us.
Would you like further information or a non-binding inspection? You are cordially invited to contact me, Kurt Steiner, at Mob. 079 529 38 42 or firstname.lastname@example.org I am looking forward to it.
Pass on permitted: You know someone who is looking for exactly one property of this kind? Tell your friends, they will thank you for it.
If you want to sell your property first, we will be happy to help you. Contact us for a free and non-binding consultation and valuation of your property.
If this property does not meet your expectations, have a look at our other properties at www.hegglingroup.ch and create your personal search subscription. From now on you will be the first to be informed about new, interesting and not yet published property offers. We look forward to helping you find the right property.Hier befindet sich das ObjektShopping
Everything you need for your daily needs can be conveniently purchased in the centre of Unterägeri. You can reach the village centre easily and quickly by foot in ten minutes or by car in three minutes. Unterägeri has shopping facilities such as Coop, Denner, Migros and Landi. You will also find the post office, petrol station shops, banks and a pharmacy in the centre of Unterägeri.
The property is located about 670 meters from the bus stop Unterägeri, Zimmel. From there, bus no. 1 runs every 15 minutes to Zug and Oberägeri. You can reach Zug by bus in about 30 minutes and by car in about 12 minutes.
The cities of Zurich and Lucerne can be reached by public transport in about an hour and by car in less than 45 minutes. Zurich/Kloten airport can be reached by car in less than 50 minutes or by train in 1 hour (½).
Thanks to the beautiful landscape on the shore of Lake Aegeri, the municipality is an attractive residential municipality. In addition to cultural and sporting events, Unterägeri has over 100 clubs, a lido, vitaparcours and a library. In winter, the cross-country ski runs in Unterägeri invite many winter sports enthusiasts to cross-country skiing.
Kindergarten Zimmel 1 is located about seven minutes walk from your new property. The primary school is 1 km (approx. 14 minutes on foot) from the property. The Oberstufenschulhaus is also about 1 km away. The cantonal school is located in Zug and can be reached from Unterägeri by public transport in about 30 minutes.